One Pot Chicken and Rice | Easy Chicken Rice Recipe | One Pan Chicken Rice | Chicken and Rice Casserole | Chicken Rice Bowl Recipe | One Pot Meals | Chicken Rice Recipe
Ingredients for One Pot Chicken Rice:
- Boneless Chicken pieces- 500 gms
- Basmati Rice- 2 US cups measure (375-400 gms)
- Turmeric Powder- 1/4 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder- 1.5 tsp
- Whisked Curd/ Yogurt- 4 tbsp
- Salt- 1 tsp
- Star Anise- 2
- Whole Black Peppercorns- 10-12
- Bay Leaves- 2
- Coriander Powder- 2.5 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder- 1 tsp
- Onions sliced- 2 (150 gms)
- Green Chillies slit- 2-3
- Ginger Garlic paste- 2.5 tsp
- Coriander leaves, chopped- 4 tbsp +1 tbsp for garnish
- Mint leaves, chopped- 2-3 tbsp
- Salt- 1 tsp
- Refined Oil- 3- 4 tbsp
- Thick Coconut milk- 100 ml
- Water- 500 ml
- Marinate the chicken pieces with items mentioned and set aside for 30 mins.
- Also wash and soak the Basmati Rice for 30 mins.
- Slice the onions, slit the green chillies and chop the coriander & mint leaves.
- Prepare the coconut milk or use readymade.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and place the marinated chicken pieces side by side. Sear the pieces on high to medium heat for 3 mins till browned. Flip on the other side and repeat the same for 3 mins on the other side. Remove and set aside on a plate.
- Add another tablespoon oil to the same pan and heat it.
- Add the whole spices, give a stir and add the sliced onions. Fry on medium heat for 5-6 mins till light brown in color.
- Add the ginger garlic paste and fry on low heat for 2 mins.
- Add the fried chicken pieces back to the pan and stir fry for a minute.
- Now add the coriander powder and Garam masala powder. Mix and fry on low heat for 2 mins till the chicken pieces are coated with the masala.
- Now add 100 ml coconut milk & 500 ml water and give a mix.
- Keep the heat on high and add slit green chillies, chopped coriander & mint leaves and 1 tsp salt.
- Give a stir and wait for the water to come to a boil.
- Add the drained rice to the boiling water and give a gentle stir. Cook the rice on medium heat for 5 mins.
- Again give a gentle stir, reduce the heat to low and cover & cook on low heat for 5 mins.
- Remove the lid, give a gentle stir and cover and cook on low heat for another 5 mins.
- Once done, garnish with chopped coriander leaves and let it rest for 15-20 mins before serving.
#onepotchickenrice #chickenricerecipe #onepanchickenrice #chickenrice #chickenricecasserole #spiceeats #spiceeatsrecipes #spiceeatschicken
- ONE POT CHICKEN AND RICE | EASY CHICKEN RICE RECIPE | ONE PAN CHICKEN RICE ( Read More)
- How To Make One Dish Chicken And Rice ( Read More)
- The Best Oven Baked Chicken and Rice EVER!!! | Baked Chicken Recipe ( Read More)
- Dinner: Creamy Chicken and Rice (Plov) - Natasha's Kitchen ( Read More)
- HOW TO MAKE THE BEST ONE POT CHICKEN RICE ( Read More)
- Oven Baked Chicken and Rice| One Pan Dinner ( Read More)
- The rice cooker chicken dish I could eat all day | Honey Soy Chicken & Rice | Marion's Kitchen ( Read More)
- Instant Pot Chicken and Rice | One Pot - 30 min Dinner ( Read More)
- 4 FAST & EASY Instant Pot Chicken and Rice Dinners! ( Read More)
- Emergency Chicken Rice Casserole (NO CANNED SOUP!) ( Read More)
- Chicken and Gravy w/ Rice by Chef Bae | Soul Food | Comfort Food | Atlanta ( Read More)
- Best Baked Chicken and Rice Casserole ( Read More)
- THE BEST CHEESY CHICKEN BROCCOLI RICE CASSEROLE | EASY DINNER RECIPE TUTORIAL ( Read More)
- One Dish Chicken and Rice Bake ( Read More)
- TURMERIC CHICKEN AND RICE CASSEROLE | easy & healthy dinner recipe ( Read More)
- One Pot Chicken and Rice |Oven Baked Chicken and Rice ( Read More)
- CHICKEN & RICE | easy & healthy one-pan recipe ( Read More)
- Arroz con Pollo Recipe | Easy Chicken and Rice | Chef Zee Cooks ( Read More)
- One Pot Oven Baked Chicken And Rice ( Read More)