Creamy Chicken Casserole has a made-from-scratch sauce and a crunchy parmesan Ritz topping that takes it over the top. Your family will love this easy dinner!
__________⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ CLICK FOR RECIPE ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ ___________
PRINTABLE RECIPE: 🖨️ thestayathomechef.com/creamy-chicken-casserole/ 🖨️
• 12 ounces egg noodles
• 1/4 cup butter
• 1/2 white onion, diced
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 1/4 cup flour
• 2 cups chicken broth
• 2 cups milk
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 2 cups frozen peas
• 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
• 1 pound cooked, diced chicken
• 1 cup crushed Ritz crackers
• 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
• 2-3 teaspoons olive oil
1️⃣ 00:00:10 - Preheat oven to 400 degrees and lightly grease a 9x13 pan. Cook the egg noodles according to the package directions. Drain and pour pasta to prepared pan.
2️⃣ 00:00:36 - Meanwhile, melt butter in a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat. Add in onion and saute 5 to 7 minutes, until softened. Stir in garlic and flour and cook 1 minute. Slowly pour in chicken broth and milk, season with salt and pepper, and bring to a simmer, stirring constantly.
3️⃣ 00:01:25 - Once mixture has thickened, stir in peas, cheddar cheese, and chicken. Turn off the heat and stir until cheese has melted. Pour over pasta in the 9x13 pan.
4️⃣ 00:02:09 - In a small bowl, use a fork to mix together crushed crackers, parmesan, and olive oil. Sprinkle over the pasta.
5️⃣ 00:02:57 - Bake in the preheated oven, uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes, until crackers are lightly browned. Serve hot.
Thanks for watching! Don't forget to push "LIKE," leave a COMMENT below, and SUBSCRIBE! Feel free to SHARE this video too.
SUBSCRIBE to my channel: youtube.com/thestayhomechef
FACEBOOK: The Stay At Home Chef
PINTEREST: The Stay At Home Chef
CONTACT ME: [email protected]
The Stay At Home Chef offers restaurant-quality recipes you can easily make at home. If you want to become a better cook, learn how to cook, or just need dinner ideas for your family, this channel is for you. We’re taking really good recipes and making them easy recipes that you can make at home in your own kitchen. Cooking, baking, how to, all things food, and more!
- Creamy Chicken Casserole ( Read More)
- Easy Chicken and Mushroom Casserole Recipe - Natasha's Kitchen ( Read More)
- How to Make Chicken Casserole | Chicken Recipe | Allrecipes.com ( Read More)
- Easy Chicken Casserole Recipe | How To Make Chicken Casserole | Chicken In White Sauce ( Read More)
- Chicken and Potato Casserole ( Read More)
- How to Make the BEST Southern Baked Chicken Casserole - Family Meal All in One Pan! ( Read More)
- Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole ( Read More)
- Easy Mexican CHICKEN Casserole (Chicken Bake Recipe) ( Read More)
- Grandma Wanda's Chicken Delicious | Chicken Casserole Recipe | Comfort Food Recipe ( Read More)
- Slam Dunk Chicken Casserole! ( Read More)
- How to Make 5 Cheap and Easy Casseroles | You Can Cook That | AllRecipes.com ( Read More)
- Easy Chicken and Stuffing Casserole Bake with Stove Top Stuffing (So Delicious!) ( Read More)
- Easy Chicken Tetrazzini Casserole Recipe - Comfort Food for Dinner ( Read More)
- Greg's Kitchen - Million Dollar Chicken Casserole ( Read More)
- King Ranch Chicken Casserole | King Ranch Casserole Recipe ( Read More)
- Baked Chicken Casserole, Simpol! ( Read More)
- CRUNCHY & CREAMY CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPE | Cook With Me a Delicious Easy Casserole ( Read More)
- 6 DUMP & GO CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPES | Easy Oven Baked Meals & Tasty Dinner Ideas | Julia Pacheco ( Read More)
- Love & Best Dishes: Chicken Noodle Casserole Recipe ( Read More)