Pressure Cooker Chicken Curry | Chicken Curry Recipe | Chicken Gravy | Tasty Chicken Curry in Pressure Cooker | Chicken Gravy Recipe | Chicken Curry | Chicken Recipe | Chicken Gravy Recipe by Spice Eats
Ingredients for Chicken Curry:
- Chicken, big sized curry cut pieces- 1 Kg
- Salt- 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder- 2 tsp
- Cumin seeds- 2 tsp
- Kashmiri Chillies- 6
- Poppy seeds (Khuskhus)- 4 tsp (White sesame seeds can be used as a substitute)
- Dry Coconut (Khopra), small pieces or shreds- 2 tbsp
- Green Cardamom- 5
- Cloves- 5
- Cinnamon- 2 pieces
- Bay leaf- 2 ( cut into 2)
- Onion, chopped- 4 (total 250 gms)
- Ginger Garlic paste- 4 tsp
- Whisked curd or yogurt- 4 tbsp
- Coriander Powder- 3 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder- 1 tsp
- Refined Oil- 5 tbsp
- Add the items for spice paste in a pan and dry roast on low heat for 3-4 mins.
- Remove into a bowl and set aside to cool.
- Grind it in a blender/grinder to a powder.
- Clean and wash the chicken pieces, drain the water in a colander.
- Marinate the chicken pieces with items indicated and set aside for 30 mins.
- Chop the onions and whisk the curd/yogurt.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker (or pan if you don’t have a pressure cooker)
- Add the spices for tempering and give a stir.
- Now add the chopped onions & fry on medium heat for 12 mins till light brown in colour.
- Add the ginger garlic paste, mix it and fry on low heat for 2 mins till the raw smell goes.
- Add in the marinated chicken, mix and sear it on high heat for 2-3 mins.
- Now add the spice powder made earlier and fry on medium heat with a splash of water for 2 mins. You can add splash of water whenever it tends to stick to the bottom while frying.
- Add the coriander powder and Garam masala powder and fry for another 2-3 mins on medium to low heat.
- Now add the whisked curd/yogurt and cook it on low heat for 2-3 mins till oil separates.
- Add 350 ml water, give a mix and close the pressure cooker.
- Pressure cook for 2 whistles- on high heat till the 1st whistle and then on low heat for 1 whistle.
- ( In case you’re using a pan instead of cooker, cover and cook on low heat for around 20 mins till chicken is tender)
- Serve hot with rice or roti.
#pressurecookerchicken #chickencurryrecipe #chickengravy #chickencurry #chickenrecipe #spiceeats #spiceeatsrecipes #spiceeatschicken
- PRESSURE COOKER CHICKEN CURRY | CHICKEN CURRY RECIPE | CHICKEN GRAVY ( Read More)
- 10 of THE BEST MEALS To Make In An Instant Pot! CHICKEN DINNERS! ( Read More)
- 4 FAST & EASY Instant Pot Chicken and Rice Dinners! ( Read More)
- Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs | Instant Pot Chicken Recipes ( Read More)
- Super Tasty Special Pressure Cooker Chicken Curry🔥| चिकन करी | Chicken Curry Recipe | Chef Ashok ( Read More)
- INSTANT POT CHICKEN CURRY | PRESSURE COOKER CHICKEN CURRY | SPICE EATS ( Read More)
- Five-Ingredient Pressure Cooker (Instant Pot) Chicken Stew | Kenji's Cooking Show ( Read More)
- Instant Pot Lemon Garlic Chicken ( Read More)
- Instant Pot Chicken and Rice | Easy One Pot Dinner ( Read More)
- Instant Pot Whole Chicken + Easy Chicken Gravy Recipe ( Read More)
- How to Cook a Whole Chicken in a Pressure Cooker : Delicious Dishes ( Read More)
- 3 Easy (Instant Pot) Pressure Cooker Chicken Recipes / Come Cook with me / Fast Easy Chicken Recipes ( Read More)
- Whole Chicken in a Pressure Cooker ( Read More)
- How to cook CRISPY FRIED CHICKEN using a pressure cooker | Juicy, tastier, chrunchier fried chicken! ( Read More)
- 30 min Roast Chicken in Pressure Cooker ( Read More)
- Chicken Biryani | Pressure Cooker Chicken Biryani Recipe | Chicken Recipes | Home Cooking Show ( Read More)
- pressure cooker fried chicken ( Read More)
- EASY PRESSURE COOKER CHICKEN THIGH RECIPE | PRESSURE COOKER BRAISED CHICKEN ( Read More)
- Instant Pot Chicken Masala Curry for Beginners | Pressure Cooker Chicken Curry ( Read More)