Learn how to make perfect Fried Chicken with the crispiest, most flavorful crunchy outside with moist and juicy meat on the inside.
__________⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ CLICK FOR RECIPE ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ ___________
PRINTABLE RECIPE: 🖨️ thestayathomechef.com/fried-chicken/ 🖨️
• 6 chicken thighs
• 6 chicken drumsticks
• 3 cups buttermilk
• 1/2 cup Buffalo Hot Sauce optional
• 2 teaspoons salt
• 1 teaspoon pepper
•3 cups all-purpose flour
•1/2 cup cornstarch
•1 tablespoon salt
•1 tablespoon paprika
•2 teaspoons onion powder
•2 teaspoons garlic powder
•1 teaspoon dried oregano
•1 teaspoon dried basil
•1 teaspoon white pepper
•1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
•1 quart vegetable oil for frying
00:00:17 - How to season chicken for fried chicken
00:01:18 - How to make dredging coating for crispy fried chicken
1️⃣ 00:00:17 - In a large mixing bowl, whisk together buttermilk, hot sauce (optional, for added flavor), salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl. Add in chicken pieces. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate 4 hours.
2️⃣ 00:02:24 - When ready to cook, pour the vegetable oil in a skillet until it is about 3/4 inch deep. Heat to 350 degrees.
3️⃣ 00:01:17 - Prepare the breading by combining the flour, cornstarch, onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, basil, white pepper, cayenne pepper, paprika, and salt in a gallon sized resealable plastic bag or shallow dish. Mix it thoroughly.
4️⃣ 00:02:38 - Dip each piece of seasoned chicken into the wet ingredients. Shake it gently to remove the excess. Place it in the breading mix and coat thoroughly. Tap off the excess.
5️⃣ 00:02:59 - Place the breaded chicken into the 350 degree oil. Fry 3 or 4 pieces at a time. The chicken will drop the temperature of the oil so keep it as close to 350 degrees as possible. Fry each piece for 14 minutes, turning each piece over about every 2 minutes, until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
6️⃣ 00:03:38 - Remove from the oil and place on paper towels. Let them rest for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Thanks for watching! Don't forget to push "LIKE," leave a COMMENT below, and SUBSCRIBE! Feel free to SHARE this video too.
SUBSCRIBE to my channel: youtube.com/thestayhomechef
FACEBOOK: The Stay At Home Chef
PINTEREST: The Stay At Home Chef
CONTACT ME: [email protected]
The Stay At Home Chef offers restaurant-quality recipes you can easily make at home. If you want to become a better cook, learn how to cook, or just need dinner ideas for your family, this channel is for you. We’re taking really good recipes and making them easy recipes that you can make at home in your own kitchen. Cooking, baking, how to, all things food, and more!
- How to Make Crispy Fried Chicken ( Read More)
- Best Oven Baked BBQ Chicken ( Read More)
- How to Roast Chicken ( Read More)
- How to Make Easy Garlic Lime Skillet Chicken | The Stay At Home Chef ( Read More)
- Secret Ingredient Restaurant Style Fried Chicken | The Stay At Home Chef ( Read More)
- Best Baked Chicken and Rice Casserole ( Read More)
- How to Make The Best Chicken Parmesan ( Read More)
- How to Make Quick and Easy Lemon Chicken | The Stay At Home Chef ( Read More)
- How to Make Classic Chicken a la King | The Stay At Home Chef ( Read More)
- Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti ( Read More)
- How to Make The Best Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken | The Stay At Home Chef ( Read More)
- Creamy Chicken Casserole ( Read More)
- Crispy Oven Baked Chicken Thighs ( Read More)
- How to Make Easy Chicken Katsu ( Read More)
- Classic Chicken Marsala ( Read More)
- Crispy Homemade Chicken Fingers ( Read More)
- Easy Chicken Alfredo ( Read More)
- Easy Lemon Herb Baked Chicken Breast ( Read More)
- How to Make Chicken Tikka Masala | The Stay At Home Chef ( Read More)