Here is a link to my website where you can find the recipe for these Buffalo Chicken Rice Bowls: mealprepmanual.com/buffalo-chicken-rice-bowls/
Rice Cooker: amzn.to/3HQzPpr
Air Fryer: amzn.to/34znpDJ
Plastic Meal Prep Containers: amzn.to/3Hw5Tyu
Digital Scale: amzn.to/3ruhhW4
Chef's Knife: anrdoezrs.net/click-100588299-13767625?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.zwilling.com%2Fus%2F31161-201-0.html&cjsku=31161-201
8qt Stockpot: amzn.to/3gy3aIW
Wood Cutting Board: amzn.to/3ut7zFi
Plastic Cutting Board: amzn.to/3B7bJUB
Mixing Bowls: amzn.to/3J7RFUO
Metal Ramekins: amzn.to/3LbSkql
On my website there are hundreds of meal prep, snack, and macro friendly dessert recipes that I have developed over the years. There are no targeted ads, no pointless life stories and endless scrolling to get to the ingredient list, just the recipes. I have a subscription based model where Gold Members have access to every recipe on the site, which is under $5/month with annual memberships. If that's not your thing, there is also a Silver level membership that is free for life, still ad free, and you get access to more than 40% of the recipes. Registering to become a member, whether that is a Gold or Silver (free) member, is the best way you can help support what I do. I appreciate all of you more than you know 😎
4 lbs (1816 g) boneless skinless chicken thighs
2 tbsp (16 g) chili powder
4 tsp (12 g) salt
2 tsp (6 g) pepper
6 cups (900 g) cooked rice
4 medium (800 g) zucchini
16 oz (454 g) mushrooms
1 medium (200 g) onion
1 cup (112 g) cheddar cheese shredded
4 tbsp (60 g) olive oil
8 tbsp (120 g) buffalo sauce
FOR THE RICE
1. Cook enough rice to yield 6 cups of cooked rice. 1 cup of dry rice will make around 2-3 cups of cooked rice depending on what kind you use.
FOR THE CHICKEN
2. In a large bowl add the chicken, a bit of oil, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
3. You can cook your chicken however you like. I baked mine at 425°F for 10 minutes and then broiled it on the top rack for 5 minutes to develop color. Cut into 1 inch pieces. If you would rather pan fry it follow the instructions in the next step.
4. Heat a grill pan or a skillet over medium high heat and add some oil. Cook the chicken thighs for 4-5 minutes on each side. Cut them into a large dice and return to the pan to develop color.
FOR THE VEGETABLES
5. Wash and cut your zucchini into a small dice and mushrooms into a large dice. Cut the onion into a small dice.
6. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add oil and saute the onions for a couple of minutes.
7. Add in the zuchinni and cook until soft.
8. Add a bit more oil and add in the mushrooms, season with salt to help bring out the water. Allow them to cook and develop color.
9. Measure out 6 cups of cooked rice and add to a large bowl. Mix in the chicken, vegetables, cheese, and buffalo sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
10. This recipe makes 10 servings. Divide your ingredients evenly 10 ways.
Calories: 448kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 21g
Links included on this page are part of the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and CJ Affiliate Program.
- Meal Prep Buffalo Chicken Rice Bowls | Under 500 Calories, 37g Protein ( Read More)
- 5 Quick & Healthy Low Calorie Meals For Weight Loss & Building Lean Muscle ( Read More)
- What 1200 Calories Looks Like On A Weight Loss Diet #shorts ( Read More)
- How To Meal Prep - CHICKEN (7 Meals/$3.50 Each) ( Read More)
- Dinners Under 500 Calories ( Read More)
- Fat Loss Recipe: How To Cook Low Calorie Chilli Chicken | Diet Hack ( Read More)
- I make this simple 500 Calorie Meal 3 times per Week ( Read More)
- SUPER EASY AND CHEAP WEIGHT LOSS MEAL! ( Read More)
- 20 Foods That Have Almost 0 Calories ( Read More)
- Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta | How To Make Cajun Chicken Pasta ( Read More)
- MUST TRY Anabolic, Low Calorie, High Volume Air Fryer Recipes!! ( Read More)
- HIGH CALORIE CHICKEN & RICE RECIPE🐔#Shorts ( Read More)
- What 1000 A Calorie Day Looks Like On A Weight Loss Diet #shorts ( Read More)
- Eat Twice As Much, Keep Calories The Same (Eat These Instead) ( Read More)
- 3-Meal Dinner Meal Prep Under 350 Calories: Chinese-Styled Chicken and Broccoli ( Read More)
- This Is 200 Calories ( Read More)
- Low Calorie Chicken Recipe (Chicken Cacciatore) ( Read More)
- 53-44kg Diet Vlog | -7.8 kg , Tracking my Calories ( Read More)
- Under 500 calories dinner idea - healthy low calorie meal plan for weigh loss ( Read More)