Lemon Garlic Herb Pasta with Grilled Chicken Recipe | Easy Pasta Recipe
Don't feel like making dinner tonight? This takes less than 30 minutes and is so easy you can basically do it with your eyes closed. Well, maybe not closed, but you get what I'm saying. My lemon garlic herbed pasta is so rich with flavor, your family will think you spent forever prepping it. A simple dressing with ingredients you already have on hand and pasta is really all you need! Add the chicken and the greens and you take it up another notch! Even though I love cooking, I have many nights where I just don't wanna move off the couch and making dinner seems overwhelming. When I have those days, I make this. Not only is my lazy habits satisfied but so is my stomach.
Thank you for watching!
If you loved how easy this recipe is, you will love this one to!
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN & VEGGIES : goo.gl/sgRRW3
KEEP AN EYE ON ME:
• INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/mrsbudzyn
• FACEBOOOK: goo.gl/VYPIVs
• SNAPCHAT: CBUDZYN5
• GOOGLE+: goo.gl/h1bWyR
| Ingredients |
1/2 Pound Spaghetti or Pasta of your choice
3/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Good Quality)
3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
4 Tablespoons Lemon Juice (Fresh is Preferred)
1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
1 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
1/4 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
8-10 Fresh Basil Leaves
1/4 Cup Italian Parsley, Chopped
1/2 Cup Fresh Spinach
3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
Season with - 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder, 2 Teaspoons Italian Seasoning, Pinch of Cayenne, Salt and Pepper to taste.
| Directions |
Season both sides of chicken breasts with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper to taste. Grill until chicken is fully cooked reaching and internal temperature of 165 degrees F. Allow to set 5 minutes then slice into strips. Set aside.
Cook Pasta according to package instructions.
Meanwhile prepare the dressing by combining the olive oil, fresh garlic, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, and all seasonings. Shake or whisk well until creamy. Set aside.
Drain cooked pasta and return it to its pot. Add the dressing and greens. Stir well. The heat of the pasta will start to wilt the greens. Add chicken, stir, and serve immediately.
- Lemon Garlic Chicken & Herbed Pasta Recipe - What's For Din' - Courtney Budzyn - Recipe 103 ( Read More)
- Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Pasta| Must Try! ( Read More)
- Grilled Chicken in Creamy Pasta ( Read More)
- The Best Chicken Pasta Meal Prep | Episode 6 ( Read More)
- CHICKEN PASTA DINNER | DINNER IN UNDER 30 MINUTES || FRUGALLYT ( Read More)
- Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta | How To Make Cajun Chicken Pasta ( Read More)
- Grilled Chicken Pasta Salad - Best Breakfast Recipe! ( Read More)
- Easy CHICKEN SCAMPI Recipe ( Read More)
- Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe - Easy Dinner ( Read More)
- PASTA SALAD 3 WAYS (Literally The Best Pasta Salads I've Ever Had) ( Read More)
- Grilled Garlic Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe - No Mayo ( Read More)
- Creamy Pesto Chicken Pasta Recipe | 30 Minute Meal ( Read More)
- BBQ Chicken Pasta ( Read More)
- Grilled Chicken with Marinara on angel Hair Pasta; 30 Minute Meal;Cooking video ( Read More)
- Grilled Chicken Pasta Salad ( Read More)
- Healthy Chicken Salad Recipe ( Read More)
- Grilled Chicken With Pasta Recipe 🍗 Tasty Recipe for Pasta + Grilled Chicken ( Read More)
- Creamy BBQ Chicken Pasta Recipe by Food Fuison ( Read More)
- THE BEST RIGATONI EVER! | EASY CHICKEN RIGATONI ALFREDO RECIPE ( Read More)