Perfect Grilled Pork Chops are actually really easy to make. Choose the right cut, add some seasoning, and grill the best pork chop you've ever had in your life!
__________⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ CLICK FOR RECIPE ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ ___________
PRINTABLE RECIPE: 🖨️ thestayathomechef.com/grilled-pork-chops/ 🖨️
• 4 bone-in thick center cut or rib chop pork chops
• 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
• 1 teaspoons paprika
• 2 teaspoons salt
• 1 teaspoon black pepper
00:00:17 - How to choose a pork chop cut
1️⃣ 00:01:10 - Heat an outdoor grill to high heat, about 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
2️⃣ 00:01:15 - Prepare your chops by rubbing both sides with olive oil.
3️⃣ 00:01:27 - In a small bowl, stir together paprika, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle the mixture on each side of the pork chops and rub it in.
4️⃣ 00:01:51 - Grill the chop by searing each side for 2 minutes over the high heat. Remove the chops to an upper rack or to a spot with indirect heat to finish cooking.
5️⃣ 00:02:04 - Reduce the burners to medium, close the lid, and cook for about another 15 minutes more. Actual cooking time will depend on the heat of your grill and the thickness of your pork chop. Pork needs to be cooked to an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
6️⃣ 00:02:39 - Let rest 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Thanks for watching! Don't forget to push "LIKE," leave a COMMENT below, and SUBSCRIBE! Feel free to SHARE this video too.
SUBSCRIBE to my channel: youtube.com/thestayhomechef
FACEBOOK: The Stay At Home Chef
PINTEREST: The Stay At Home Chef
CONTACT ME: [email protected]
The Stay At Home Chef offers restaurant-quality recipes you can easily make at home. If you want to become a better cook, learn how to cook, or just need dinner ideas for your family, this channel is for you. We’re taking really good recipes and making them easy recipes that you can make at home in your own kitchen. Cooking, baking, how to, all things food, and more!
MORE RECIPES YOU HAVE TO TRY:
How to Make The Most Amazing Chocolate Cake: goo.gl/2waAay
How to Make The Most Amazing White Cake: goo.gl/B4Lk4y
How to Make The Most Amazing Lasagna: goo.gl/TreySb
How to Make The Best Homemade Dinner Rolls: goo.gl/ETQguR
How to Make Authentic Carne Asada: goo.gl/ZrXKkg
How to Cook a Thick Cut Pork Chop: goo.gl/PWWV5h
- How to Make Perfect Grilled Pork Chops | The Stay At Home Chef ( Read More)
- How to make Tender grilled Pork Chops - Perfectly grilled Pork Chops Recipe ( Read More)
- Quick & Easy Garlic Butter Pork Chops Recipe ( Read More)
- Grilled Pork Chops - Honey Garlic Pork Loin Chops Recipe on the BBQ ( Read More)
- Pork Chop Marinade Recipe ( Read More)
- How to Grill Pork Chops the Right Way | Grilling Fridays | Serious Eats ( Read More)
- Best Pork Chop Marinade ( Read More)
- The best EASY GRILLED PORK CHOPS ( Read More)
- Honey Garlic Pork Chops ( Read More)
- Juicy Grilled Pork Chops | How to Dry Brine Pork Chops ( Read More)
- Easy JUICY Baked Pork Chops| BBQ Pork Chops Recipe| Quarantine Recipe ( Read More)
- GRILLED PORK CHOPS Recipe ( Read More)
- How to Grill Pork Chops - Tips for Juicy Pork Chops that Won't Dry Out ( Read More)
- Easy skillet BBQ Pork Chops Recipe ( Read More)
- PORK CHOP | EASIEST WAY TO MAKE TENDER & JUICY PORK CHOP ( Read More)
- Easy and Delicious Pork Chop Recipes | Breakfast Sausage, Grilled, Pan Seared, & Breaded ( Read More)
- The Best Marinade for Grilled Pork Chop | How to cook Grilled Pork Chop | Pork Chop | Nicxilog TV ( Read More)
- Grilled Stuffed Pork Chops Recipe | Traeger Wood Fired Grills ( Read More)
- Pork Chops Recipe ( Read More)