I'm showing tips for grilling steaks at home because a lot of you guys have been asking how to grill the perfect steak. This video is a collaboration with Beef. It's What's For Dinner on behalf of the Beef Checkoff. #KingOfTheGrill #ad
More summer grilling tips: beefitswhatsfordinner.com/#utm_source=cooking-styles-influencer-activation-bobby-flav-city&utm_campaign=cooking-styles-influencer-activation
Recipe For the Ribeye Steak:
1 thick cut boneless ribeye steak, at least 1.25 inches thick
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon ancho chile powder
1 teaspoon ground cumin
I like to use a steak that is 1.5 inches thick, you can also use a bone-in ribeye steak also.
When cooking thick steaks, you really want to use a digital probe or instant read thermometer. It;s really hard to guess the doneness of a thick steak.
Make the spice rub by adding the paprika, cumin and ancho powder to a small bowl, mix well. Season the steak with a generous pinch of salt and spice rub on both sides of the steak and on the sides. Let sit in the fridge for 15-25 minutes. You can marinate up to two hours, but don;t add the salt until right before you grill the steak otherwise it might pull out too much juice.
Pre-heat one side of your charcoal or gas grill to to medium-high heat and the other side to medium-low heat for 10-20 minutes so it;s nice and hot. Place the ribeye steak on the hot zone of the grill and press the meat down so it makes maximum contact with the grill. Cook for 3-5 minutes, or until really nice grill marks form, flip and repeat on the other side.
Move the steak to the cooler side of the grill, and close the lid. Cook for 3 minutes, flip, and cook another 3 minutes. Insert the thermometer through the side of the steak and push it all the way to the center. Keep cooking until the internal temperature it 140 degrees for medium rare. Remove from heat and allow the steak to rest 5-7 minutes t the juices can re-distribute. The internal temperature will rise another 5 degrees while the meat rests, so factor that into how you want your steak cooked.
Slice the steak and enjoy!
Recipe For the Strip Steak:
1 thick cut strip steak,1 pound and at least 1.25 inches thick
1 teaspoon sweet paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Mix the spices together in a small bowl and follow the same instructions as for the ribeye steak. Enjoy!
New Videos Every Friday!
Follow Me On Social Media:
I'm out to prove that home cooks can be rock stars in the kitchen. I look forward to sharing my recipes & cooking style with you on my channel!
Music from Audio Network
- Easy Tips For Grilling Steak - How To Grill Steak At Home ( Read More)
- Gordon Ramsay's Top 10 Tips for Cooking the Perfect Steak ( Read More)
- What Is The Best Way To Cook Steak ( Read More)
- Grilled Steak with Herb Marinade - Sweet and Savory Meals ( Read More)
- Grilled Skirt Steak Recipe - Skirt Steak Recipe - Chimichurri ( Read More)
- Recipe: Perfectly Grilled Steak ( Read More)
- EASY Avocado Chimichurri Sauce Recipe!! Great for Steaks, Grilled Chicken & More!! ( Read More)
- Grilled Rancher Steak Recipe ( Read More)
- Grilled Steak Recipe ( Read More)
- How to Grill Steak - Grilled Steak Recipes ( Read More)
- Gordon Ramsay Shows a NFL Star How To Make The Perfect Ribeye ( Read More)
- Grilled Cauliflower “Steak” Recipe ( Read More)
- The Best Steak Marinade Grilled Steak Recipe ( Read More)
- Chicken Steak Recipe | Grilled Chicken Recipe Malayalam | Steak Recipe | Chicken Grill Recipe ( Read More)
- Asian Style Grilled Salmon Steak Recipe ( Read More)
- How to make Grilled Tuna Steaks | Easy Grilled Tuna Steaks Recipe ( Read More)
- Grilled steak with capers and cabbage recipe ( Read More)
- How to Cook Steak and Spicy Beef Salad Recipe | Gordon Ramsay ( Read More)
- Beef Steaks With Mashed Potato and Steak Sauce - Beef Steak Recipe - Grilled Steak - Nida's Cuisine ( Read More)