My Creamy Tomato Salmon Pasta is a super speedy, lighter meal that’s packed with flavour and gives me the good feeling of getting more delicious fish and more veggies into the kids.
Free printable recipe is available on our site: kitchensanctuary.com/creamy-tomato-salmon-spaghetti/
Salmon and Sauce:
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 3 pieces of boneless salmon (approx. 400g/14oz)- doesn't matter if the skin is on, as it can easily be removed during cooking
• ¼ tsp salt
• ¼ tsp black pepper
• 1 onion - peeled and finely chopped
• 2 garlic cloves - peeled and minced
• 500g passata
• 1 tbsp. tomato puree/paste - check for gluten free if required
• ½ tsp dried thyme
• 1 tsp sugar
• 3 tbsp double/heavy cream
• 300 g dried spaghetti or fresh pasta - gluten free if required
• 1 large courgette/zucchini
• Grated parmesan or mature cheddar cheese
• Fresh basil - roughly chopped
• Black pepper
• Put the pasta one first – place a large pan of water on to boil.
• Once the water comes to the boil, add the pasta, and simmer for 12-13 minutes until cooked.
• Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat.
• Season the salmon pieces with ¼ tsp each of salt and pepper and place in the pan, skin-side-up.
• Fry for 3 minutes, until golden, then turn the salmon over.
• Move the salmon to one side of the pan and add in the onions.
• Cook the onions, stirring occasionally for 3-4 minutes, until softened.
• Stir in the minced garlic and cook for a further 30 seconds.
• Add the passata, tomato puree, thyme and sugar. Stir together and allow to simmer for 2-3 minutes.
• By now your pasta should be nearly ready. Add the spiralized courgette (zucchini) to the pan with the pasta for the last 30 seconds of cooking, then drain the pasta, reserving a cup of the cooking water.
• Turn the salmon over in the frying pan and remove the skin using a set of tongs and discard.
• Now break up the salmon in the pan using the back of a fork.
• Stir in the 3 tbsp cream, then add the cooked spaghetti and spiralized courgette to the pan along with a splash of the cooking water.
• Use a set of tongs to toss the spaghetti in the sauce, distributing the pieces of salmon amongst the pasta.
• Add more pasta cooking water if you want to loosen up the sauce a little further (optional).
• Divide the pasta between bowls and top with a little grated parmesan, black pepper and a sprinkling of fresh basil leaves.
#CookingShow #Pasta #Salmon
- Creamy Tomato Salmon Spaghetti | Ready in 20 mins! ( Read More)
- Creamy Salmon Spaghetti with Asparagus ( Read More)
- Pan Fried Salmon with Creamy Lemon Spaghetti ( Read More)
- Delicious Salmon Spaghetti | Spaghetti Recipe ( Read More)
- Salmon Spaghetti 🍝 Creamy Pasta & Smoked Salmon ( Read More)
- TWO SALMON LINGUINE pasta recipe with cheese and cream by Recipe30.com ( Read More)
- Salmon Spaghetti ( Read More)
- Spaghetti Aglio e Olio with Sautéed Salmon ( Read More)
- Healthy quick meal - salmon and spaghetti ( Read More)
- SALMON SPAGHETTI ( Read More)
- Salmon Spaghetti with Basil Marinara Sauce | Easy Salmon Spaghetti Recipe ( Read More)
- Easy One-Pot Pasta Recipe - Salmon & Linguine ( Read More)
- Creamy Salmon & Spinach Linguine | Quick & Simple Pasta Dish | Easy Recipe ( Read More)
- Quick & Easy Creamy Salmon Linguine ( Read More)
- Lemon & Chilli Salmon Spaghetti ( Read More)
- How to make SPAGHETTI SALMONARA | DONE IN 10 MINUTES #Shorts ( Read More)
- Salmon Spaghetti ( Read More)
- Spicy Hoisin Glazed Salmon Spaghetti ( Read More)
- SALMON PASTA | EASY SPAGHETTI RECIPE ( Read More)